Breast pain, nipple discharge and heaviness of sae, taken primosa, had mammo and ultra sound, had lyposarcoma operated

i am suffering from ocassional breast pain(left 1) and nipple discharge accompanied with heaviness of the sae.i have been prescribed primosa capsules for 3 months. it s been a mon th and their is no change in the condition in fact i feel the dis charge is increasing. all the test,mammo, ultra sound have been done. most important: I am worried? please advice, moreover i am a lyposarcoma survivor ( cancer of the musce in right thigh ) and have been cured and operated on the same 9 years back. I am only concerned that it should not be return of the same.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012