Breast pain, moving up arm. Taking dianette. Cystic swelling in breasts on examination. Treatment?

Hi, for the fast two weeks I am getting pains in my breast , mainly my right breast but also some in my left breast. Pain can be an ache or sharp shooting pain and moves up the arm as well. I went to my GP today who examined the breasts and said there was a lot of cystic swelling there, he doesn t think it is anything serious but is referring me for a mammgram. I am also on Dianette and he is thinking it may be related.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012