Breast pain, increase in size after unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Possible reason?

me and my girlfriend had sex without a condom on thursday 09Feb2013 i was pushing deep inside but did not ejaculate or release any sort of cum inside her or vagina .... when i felt loaded i pull out and ejaculate on the floor but not inside her...a few days passed she is starting to experience breast pain and a little increase in size... we did the home pregnancy test she is not positive... and we planning on going to the clinic this friday to do the same test again with the help of specialists
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Hello sir and welcome.

I should rightfully atart by saying that the withdrawal method is only 50 % effective, which means it has resulted in conception in 50 % of couples who follow the method.

As for the pregnancy chances, a pregnancy test will have to be conducted using an early morning urine sample at least 2 weeks after the suspected date of conception or on or after the first day of a missed period. Before this, it will not be accurate.

Now coming to the symptoms, these could simply be due to a hormonal change or a soon approaching period. You could wait for longer, for her normal period to arrive and if it is delayed, visit your doctor.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.