Breast pain, dizziness, nausea, headache, shortness of breath, losing weight, late periods. What could be this?

have been experiencing breast pain dizziness, nausea, headache and short ness of breath if I am just doing the daily chores. I lost almost 90lb. I have gotten my period it was a day late but it showed up then next day. But I have been feeling sick for 3 weeks and don't have a fever. Last first day period was March 20 and lasted till 23. April 14 I was suppose to get it but got it on the 15th
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013