Breast pain, dark nipples, sore and swollen uterus and cervix, pain on lying on tummy, taking prenatals. Pregnancy?

Hi how are you? I have been having boob pain g rowin and as well as nipple darkness my utreus and cervix are very sore and swallon i dont understand i took 6 test and they all didnt read it hurts to lay on my tummy im taking prenatals as well as drinking ensures my dr cant see me until next month i swear i felt implantion but not for sure im 20 and want a baby ive been trying for two years do you think i could be pregnant? morning sickness fatigue and headaches as well as back pain
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  105 Awaiting Answer