Breast pain, brown discharge followed by light periods, have tiredness and mood swings, on copper IUD. Pregnant?

Hi my name is Anabeth, Last week I started with my breast hurting not too bad tho,then last friday 09/07/12, I had a brown discharge this was the first time I had this discharge..Saturday I had what I think its my period (not to sure)..very periods usually heavy and last up to 5 days..well this time its light,I feel tired and sometimes moody sad ..I have the IUD (copper) and its gona expire I belive next year.could the effect be less of the IUD..Could I be Pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer