Breast pain both sides,cysts on both ides found in mammography and sonography,

I am 35 years old and my weight is 48kg. I am suffering from regular Breast pain in both sides, more pain during the time of periods. I have consulted a breast specialist, and after that Memography and Sonography reports came out, on the right side three and on the left side one cysts are shown. Dr. suggested me Evion , Ecode and simrose capsules. I am using it for three months to get relief from the pain. Next three months I have ignored the medicine prescribed by the specialist. After three months, the pain reteriated. After this, I have consulted a Homeopathy Dr. and was in homeopathy treatment for eight months. During this duration, there was no pain but for the last fifteen days, the pain reteriated again. Pls. provide me a solution.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012