Breast pain and fullness, deep penetrative sex, lower abdominal muscle cramps. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for cramps?

Hi , I am 26 yo recently married 14 days ago, otherwise healthy, I started to get the normal prementrual signs 2 days ago like breast pain and fullness, yesterday my husband and I had sex, the positions we usually try , however when he tried one last position (done before) with deep penetration I got severe lower abdominal muscle cramps that I was immobilized coz of the pain, this never happened before although he usued to do deep penetrations with this same position, we thought it might be pregnancy so we tried the test late night but came back neg ,,, wat could cause these cramps or do they have to do with me being premenstrual ?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012