Breast lump report says histological features of infiltrating duct carcinoma. Explain?

My wife trucut biopsy right breast lump report says histological features of infiltrating duct carcinoma , Grade -2, modified BR score :6(2*2*2), there is a marked desmoplasia and mild lymphocytic... The breast lump got trucut biopsy and report cance the oncologist has suggested few test like ER,PR,CErbb2 and ki67 and bone scan test ,after that he will start cemotherapy to kill cancer cells ,... is the line of treatement ok or have to get 2nd opinion. The HER-2 protein expression assessment scoreis zero and negative and ER/ PR is positive and quick score is 8 ,As per Ki67 is 15 % signification and what help this is going to do ans Dr. has sugested 4 cycles of chemo then surgery and four cycle chemo and further treatement for six months. akthakur
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012