Breast lift, removed stitches but still left over stitches present. What can be done to clear it?

I had a breast lift 4 weeks ago , and my stitches were removed 2 weeks ago , however I have since removed 6 stitches myself and am afraid that there are more where I cant see properly. I think the skin has grown over one of them . I am a glamour model and i am worried that these left in stitches are going to cause more scarring than necessary. I have been to my GP twice to have more removed but keep finding more myself. They are definately the non dissolving ones that look like fishing line , should i find a different doctor to check them , I am not due to see my surgeon for another 2 weeks.Thanks Samantha
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012