Breast injury, mammogram showed calcification, have bruise. Safe to repeat mammogram?

Sometime in august i had injured my left breast a heavy tile. I went for a mamo in september and now found calcifications on That breast and want another mamo. The next day after the mamo i discovered a bruise on my breast And notified the breast center that it is the size of a dime and the center of The bruise looks infected. They deny anywrongdoing from machine And say i should just comeback for a repeat mamo. It is already a month And bruise is still there just smaller. The bruise is not located where I originallyinjured my breast. My questions is that is it safe to get Another mamo if i still have the bruise and could calcifications be from Injury.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  72 Awaiting Answer