Breast implants and lifts done, bottom tissue seems to be saggy, implants move to chest on standing. How can I fix this?

i had a breast lift and implants a year ago and the bottom tissue of breast seems to saggy and when im stand upright with a flex the implants move up my chest hollowing out breast and they fall to side when laying on back when having lift he only moved nipple what can i do to have this fixed who is responsblie for cost and how do i find out if i was over charged for my surgerys because in the being quote was made with a full lift meaning they were going to cut under breast to then i went with bigger implant and no price adjustments were made with not doing the extra work which if they would have turned out right i wouldnt have cared but since im faced with all these issue now i feel i was over charged and my surgeon has said he would move my nipples up more in office but i dont think that will fix the problem what to do please help
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013