Breast hurts to the bones of rib cage, scalps hurts, feels weight on chest while lying and difficult to breathe

I suffer from a strange .. My breasts are hurting from the top left extending to the bones of the rib cage is also part of my scalp hurts too so I started my hair pulled from the roots to rest .. And when I m laying on my bed I feel the weight on my chest I can not breathe sometimes,, do you suffer from a disease or it s just a side effect ?? Please update me as soon as possible , thanx
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Hello.
The symptoms you have described could be due to a cardiac problem or a chest problem or related to anxiety and stress. A detailed examination and investigations are needed to identify the cause. The treatment will then depend on the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
drtayal72@gmail.com
Dentist Dr. Latif's  Response
HI THIS IS A CLUE FACTOR FOR FEW DISORDERS, YOU MAY HAVE SOME CARDIAC ISSUES , CHEST PROBLEMS AND ALSO THERE CAN BE SOME STRESS ISSUES.. AS WELL AS THERE MAY BE SOME MUSCLES SPASM AND MUSCULAR PAIN. THE BEST SOLUTION FOR THIS IS TO GO FOR A MEDICAL SPECIALIST FOR PROPER CHECK UP. REGARDS
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta's  Response
dear one
welcome to H C M
as you described yours disease it may be due to psychiatric problems you may have.pl see psychiatrist urgently, get treatment--you will be free from all this.
dr s k gupta