Breast has section of dry skin, pus filled, white spots. What is it?

On my right breast I had a section where there was cracked dry skin sort of covering a pussy area which I noticed earlier. I scratched on the skin and then the puss came out. its not painful or even itchy, but there are now like three holes with blood that are quite deep on my breast (where the puss came out) I see there s a white spot inside one of the holes. its not near the areola but rather on the upper slope of my breast. Is this something to worry about or should I just leave it to heal itself?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013