Breast feeding to 3 months old baby and milk secretion is very high. Is there any medication that can reduce the secretion ?

Hello Doctor , My baby is 3 months old, I am currently breast feeding him however the milk secretion is very high and the milk oozes out a lot. My baby drinks sufficiently, the secretion so high that my clothes get very wet and makes me embarrased. Initially i thought it would reduce however the secretion is still high. I am worried as i need to join work in May. Is there any medication that can reduce the secretion. Please advise. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011