Breast feeding mother having shooting pain behind nipples and tender breast at regular intervals. Reason and remedy?

Hi, I am breast feeding mother. My bub is 51/2 month old. From the first week of delivery I started to have a terrible shooting pain radiating from behind the nipples to the shoulder blades. It is coming as a spasm ( comes and goes). When I had keflex for mastitis it went away. But after a month, I had the same pain with a tender breast, sore while feeding, again relieved with Keflex. This is th fifth time I am suffering from this pain and tender breast. I get the particular pain in the breast which is tender or sometimes blocked duct. No could answer onwhy am I getting this pain? Could someone help me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012