Breast feeding, missed period, have clear mucus discharge, lightheadedness, nausea and mood swings, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

Hi lately I ve been having clear mucus like discharge everytime I go to the restroom and wipe myself. I haven t been having a menstrual period since 03/14/12 but I thought it was from me breastfeeding but now I m starting to feel lightheaded, nauseous, and I be having mood swings. Oh yeah I almost forgot my sense of smell is much stronger now as well. I ve took 2 pt and botth were negative so I don t know what s going on with me
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012