Breast feeding child having low hemoglobin level. Reason and diet required to correct problem?

hi, my baby is six month old. his hemoglobin level was 9.7 wen he was three months old. my pediatrician gave medicine for dat. now, his started getting little white like earlier wen his hemoglobin level was 9.7. i am breast feeding him. wat can i do to ensure he is getting enough iron. is it due to my body s lack of hemoglobin that he is having this problem recurrently. if it is, what changes should i make in my food, pls advise....
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012