Breast feeding. On implanon birth control. Wants to drink alcohol. Will alcohol decrease implanon effect?

i am 21 yr old and on implanon i am 5 ft tall weigh 98lb and been fully breast feeding my now 4 month old daughter my plan for next year on my and my husband anniversary is to drink alcohol by time our anniversary get here my daughter will be 1 in half years old witch i will not be breast feeding i plan to stop breast feeding when my daughter is 1yr old the qeustion i am wanting to know is will alcohol decrease the implanon affect
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012