Breast feeding. Missed periods. Pregnancy test- positive. Was prescribed MT Pill. Will it affect fedeing?

Hi Doc, I am breastfeeding my one year old baby.this month i missed my periods by six days.I did the pregnancy test, It resulted dont want to carry it. so, i consulted the doctor, it was suggested to take MT PILL. but i forgot to ask about the effect on the feeding . please help me to come out of the confusion whether should i stop feeding while taking the pill or it has no side effects and should continue.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013