Breast feeding. Have vaginal itching, white discharge and foul smell. Taking clindazole. Suggest?

I am 34 years old and I have a baby of 10 months and she is continue breast feeding.I am suffering veginal iching,white discharge and bad smell last 2 years,we consult different doctors and my husband take a medicine and I take clindazole and others medicine.But after few months we are suffering same problem.No medicine can t cure my problem,I m suffering this till today.Is this any dengarous for me?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012