Breast engorgement, fever. Taking Hifen for stitches after childbirth. Will it affect breastfed baby?

Hello Doctor, I am 35 yrs old and currently breastfeeding a 14 days old baby girl. I was having a problem of breast engorgement along with fever of 100 to 102. Additionally, I had a normal delivery and my stitches haven t healed yet. Doctor has repeated course of antibiotics , consisting of HIFEN AZ - 250, for another 5 days i.e. I have already taken 5 days course of the same medicine. I hope my taking this medicine will not affect my baby and my breastfeeding. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012