Breast cancer survivor. Having infected blood due to infected gums and teeth. Advised complete teeth extraction. Suggestions?

Hello my name is Betty Ward I m 68 yrs,old a 3 yr. breast cancer survivor had many help problems I ve lost 130 lbs the last 75 in the past 8 endocriologist says I have infection in my blood.all my teeth need extraced they re decayed I m on a fixed income and know infected gun&bad teeth can cause dead,my dr, says the infection in my blood can be coming from my teeth.there s no dentist in B ham,al.who will work on your mouth if you don t have cash or dental insurance.I retired on disability 21 yrs. ago from civil service but my income is only $a little over $15,000 can you give me some suggestion please.Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013