Breast cancer survivor. Have fatty liver. Should I take liver supplements?

Im a breast cancer survivor for almost 2 years, i just want to know if the livolin forte which my doctor prescribe me during my treatment since i have a fatty liver in most of the time my sgot test arise.. And 6 months ago i stopped taking that medicine because the laboratory test was good.. and now im just wondering if i can continue taking that livolin forte for my liver supplement? please let me know.. thank you and good day
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013