Breast cancer, stage 4, spread to liver, fluid in abdomen, exhaustion, edema in legs. Treatable?

My mom has stage 4 breast cancer. It has spread to her liver she stopped cemo in November. Now she has fluid in abdomen or its destended she looks 9 months pregnant. She also barely eats gets full on 1 egg. After walking a couple blocks she becomes exhausted. She uncomfortable all the time she also has edema in her legs. I'm unclear if this is treatable or if she is in her last days. No one will be honest with me and I need to know how much time she could have left. Thanks in Advanced.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013