Breast cancer, small cancerous cell around nuclei. Done Chemo therapy. What can we expect?

Doctor my wife has breast cancer and detected at stage 1, and got done the surgery means total breast removal in Dec 2011 and chemo therapy is give 6 dozes. She was HER2 and given 14 Herceptin injection.
Over a period of time last December 6th,2012, she was operated due to the presence of small cancerous material on the same place . then radiation in the local area with 25 fractions were give,
After all again there is a small 2mmX2mm rare cell with high N/C ratio and round nuclei is present.
What is is cancer and where is the science doctor. We had spend more than 30.0 laks rupees sofar. pl advice me

Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013