Breast cancer patient. On chemotherapy, texotere. Elevated SGPT levels. Treatment?

Hello, I am from XXXXXXX. I am 27 years old and a breast cancer patient-Stage II. had surgery in February 2012, now taking chemotherapy . 1st 4 chemo has completed and now taking texotere medicine as a result my SGPT becoming high after taking texotere. I started to taxotere (60mg each week of total 12 weeks) on 5th june and then SGPT was 89.. afetr 3 weeks while it came 60 i took 2nd doz on 24th june and then had test for sgpt which result was 130. yesterday i did test again and result is 390. I am really tensed about this. For increasing SGPT i am not being able to taking chemo weekly. Is it very harmful for my treatment? FYI i am doing service, My doctor told me to take bed rest. please suggest me How can i reduce it. can i get a food chart ( what i can't eat) Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012