Breast cancer, menopause, gain weight. Can Wellbutrin help me in this?

Hi, I m going through a terrible time with menopause. I had breast cancer two years ago and my medical oncologist suggested I take an anti- depressant to control the effects of the menopause. I ve always been a little afraid of them. My friend told me about Wellbutrin and said it really helped her a lot. I ve also gained about forty pounds over the last two years and she said that this drug can not only help boost my mood, but also my metabolism . What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013