Breast cancer in remission. Tested for tumor markers. Metastatized. Taking Anastrozole. Elevated liver enzymes. Reason?

I am a breast cancer survivor who was in remission from 1996 to 2007 and reoccurence in 2007 which has metastasized but in in remission again which will be 5 years in October. My oncologist normally tests only for tumor markers. This last time in April I had a complete blood count and CMP because I was coming on the 5 year mark. My SGOT/AST April 20 was 60 and SGPT/ALT was 74. He wanted to do more lab work 3 weeks later which was May 18 to see if a pattern. AST was 58 but ALT was 91. My calcium levels were a little high in April which was 4.1. I take 600 mg Calcium 2 x daily and for my cancer I take oral Med of 1 mg Anastrozole . What is this reason for elevated liver enzymes and I am very concerned.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012