Breast cancer completed my taxotere and carboplatin chemo, discoloration of skin near vagina and groin. Suggestion?

I have breast cancer and have just completed my taxotere and carboplatin chemo and will continue on Herceptin until April. I just now noticed the skin on my vagina and groin area has turned almost black. I am 73 and also incontinent so wear Poise pads and occasionally use Depends Silouette panties (in case this might be caused by the fabric in those). No itching or discharge or enlarged lymph nodes or pain. Just the skin color change. I have no idea how long the skin color has been this dark. I weigh 174 and my belly does hang down somewhat so I don't really see this area looking down and just noticed it in the mirror. My Pet/CT scan in April was clean. I have another one due in a month. Of course I am scared to death this is cancer-related.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013