Breast cancer, been through of treatment, diagnosed with pagets in skull, thigh, osteo, not convinced with nuclear bone scan. Can I go for MRI?

can you please tell me what a lucency of the L3 may mean, I was diagnosed with breast cancer 12yrs ago & have run the gauntlet of chemo , ray, & several mastectomies... I also have pagets in both thighs & skull ... I have been told I have osteo in both shoulders, both knees & both hips. I am not convinced the nuclear bone scan has cleared me, as it showed up on a bone xray ... I would like an MRI for futher reassurance... please grant your opinion. Lynn. Please state your speciality. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012