Breast cancer and diabetes in genes. Why did I start to bleed? Is my pulse extremely slow?

Hello, My name is Denise Gold. I was wondering what could be wrong with me. I am 16 years old, I m 123 pounds, breast cancer and diabetes run in my family, I m mildly active ( I walk about 2-3 miles about 3-4 times a week, medium pace). About 4-5 weeks ago I was 134 pounds, but now I m only 123.. I m not an expert, but I m sure 11 pounds lost in 4-5 weeks isn t okay. I eat the same as I ever did, so it couldn t be change in diet . Also, my gums have been really weak lately. They never would bleed for me when I would brush my teeth , but now when I brush my teeth i can spit out dark blood, and at random times they would just start bleeding . I brush my teeth on a regular bases, my Mom s a health freak. Another thing is I ve been extremely hungry lately, more than I usually ever am, but when I eat I feel sick. I don t think it would be pregnancy because I just got a really heavy period, mind you it was a whole week early and only lasted 2 days (my normal periods are usually ALWAYS the same time or very close to the same time every month, never a week off, and they would always last a minimum of 4 days. Also, my breasts have been getting really sharp pains at least a few times a day, especially in my left one near the midline of my body. Another thing is, I swear I ve been so mean lately, naturally I can be mean sometimes, but never like this. I just feel like it s something I can t control. Another thing, I m in a career tech. school and I m going for allied health. Well, my class was practicing vital signs and my teacher was demonstrating on me with the radial pulse . She pointed out that my pulse was extremely slow for my age. Also, I ve been having a lot of bowel movements for the past couple weeks, more than I usually do.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012