Breast augmentation and liposuction scheduled. Have asthma. Used ecstacy. Can she go for surgery after the drug abuse? How long should she wait?

Hello, my friend will take ecstacy for 3 days in roll at a music festival and has scheduled a breast augmentation and lipo I m a month. She also has asthma . If she proceeds with the scheduled date will she be fine and healthy? Or should she wait longer ? The other alternative was to have the surgery 3 weeks before the festival and then do ecstacy which do you recommend is safer ? ( I know known are ideal but she has made up her mind) thank you in advance
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013