Breast ache, tiredness, nauseated, sexually active. Suggest?

Hi well I have a question over the past week ive been feeling my breast aching, I normally sleep about 8-9 hours lately I ve been sleeping 10-11 hours and I still feel tired, Also I ve been feeling a bit nauseous for about a week but I haven t thrown up. I am sexually active but me and my boyfriend do the pull out method. Can you please help thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
If you have regular 28-30 day cycles and have never missed a period, you can wait for your next period and if you miss it, please get a pregnancy test with a fresh early morning sample of urine 3-7 days later. If you wish for a better and an earlier confirmation, you can get the serum beta-hCG levels measured about one week prior to your next cycle. You may also get a trans-vaginal sonogram, about a week after a missed period to clarify the issue. Hope you find this information useful. Wish you good luck.