Breakouts on skin, red itchy bumps, turning into pimples, facial eczema. Treatment?

The skin on my face repetitively breaks out and my skin will not form for a week or so. This repetitively happens and I don t know what to do about it. The doctors here refuses to send me to a dermatologist but this is affecting my life and I need to know how to control it. At first it s a lot of red itchy bumps, then it will turn into the smallest pimples . And I generally don t break out pimple wise. Then my face will be covered in exzema until it clears up. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012