Breakout of red bumps on body that are sometimes sore and itchy, cyst on thigh, no relief with medicines. Cause?

Recently more than ever I have noticed a significant amount of pimple like pumps appearing everywhere. They cover my cheecks, chin , shoulders, upper back, and chest . Most of the time these bumps are red and will not pop an sometimes are sore and sometimes itchy but not always. I would describe some of them like blisters. On top of that I am getting more cyst like pimples on my thigh. I ve tried almost everything but its getting worse. My face is covered. I m 28 and never had this problem like this before. I have photos. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013