Breakout of pimple on anus post pilonidal sinus operation. How can I cure this?

Hi I have small pimple near motion passing area i showed with 3 doctors 1st Dr gave me Augmentin for 4 days it didnt worked , then i visted 2nd Dr gave me combiflam and mox 500 for 5 days there also it didnt worked then i went to 3rd Dr 1st he gave me domz for 5 days and faktu cream to apply on pimple after 5 days i went again then he changed tab to clarie and flagyl 400. I was having pilonidal sinus 4months back after that operation this pimple came. Can anyone help to how cure this pimple
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012