Brazilian done. Incomplete due to pain.Boyfriend fingers roughly. Vagina feels sore, pain. Cure for symptoms?

So, i got my first brazilian done about 5 days ago, but it was incomplete cause i couldn't take the pain anymore. I also have a boyfriend who fingers me roughly and we use baby oil to help with lubrication. After he is done, a couple hours later, my vagina feels sore, but moreover very uncomfortable to keep my legs together and even have a hard time sleeping cause when I lay down, the pain/uncomfortable feeling gets worse. i checked down there and there is nothing unusual. No weird pus or bleeding. Im not a virgin.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013