Brain tumor anaplastic astrocytoma, diabetic, have psoriasis. Had chemo therapy, radiation. Suggest?

My wife was treated for brain tumor anaplastic astrocytoma discovered 4 years ago. Surgery removed lemon size mass followed by 8 weeks of radiation and chemotherapy (temador). then Temador 5 day monthly for 24 months. The tumor is stable but she has developed several what I think are side effects. Diabetes , controlled by insulin injections. Fatty Liver and what dermatologist are calling psoriasis It started in th scalp in the area of the radiation treatment and now appears in various locations. So far they only give her ointment and creams that sort of relive the itching but do little to stop the outbreaks . Is psoriasis typical with this cancer treatment? Where can she actually receive help?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013