Brain stroke, high blood sugar, bone TB. Water retention, not able to walk, weight loss. What to do?

Hello Doctor, My name is Somnath from India..couple of weeeks before my mom has minor brain stroke ..My mother got infected in Bone TB, she is close to 50, having high blood Sugar patient although twice a day insulin going on..but blood sugar is jumping up to down or down to up..was hospitalized close to 10days+..back to home but there is no improvement ..she got weight loss ..not in good sence..not able to walk..her body parts sometimes gets over..i mean to say it seems water getting increase in her the outer part of the body get double sized..she is under observation of question will she be ok..she does not have cough much this bone TB infected to other family members..what are precaution I will take..what are the check up shall I do..what kind of Doctor you suggest me..
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer