Brain stroke, acute aphasia, paralysis in limbs. Taking speech therapy, physiotherapy. Alternative options?

my brother aged 40 years had a brain stoke this april. Since then he is suffering from acute aphasia and paralysis in the right upper and lower limbs. We are getting the speech and physiotherapy done on a regular basis. But unfortunately we are not getting a very positive result from any of the therapies. Please suggest me an alternative as doctors say it wud take another 3 to 4 months for him to recover.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012