Brain smaller than chronological age. CT scan, MRI done. What does the report indicate, normal?

i am 26 yrs old female I tested in korea just sudden CT READ THAT I HAD DIFFUSE BRAIN ATROPHY THEN CHECKED IN MRI . MRI WAS HEALTHY DECLINED THE CT. Doctors said nothing to wirry about even if I had atrophy this just means your brain is smaller than it should be at your age. But MRI SHOWED NOTHING I AM HAPPY BUT VERY SUSPECIOUS AT CT READINGS AND CONFUSED. Even if I had atrophy is it ok? in the future? they didnt prescribe anything saying i should nt worry, i am very hearing myself a lot depressed. Can you calm me down,? i dont have any neoro symptoms except one dizziness in june
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012