Brain injury, shattered pelvis. In coma. Want second opinion

My husband was in a motorcycle accident last Tuesday and sustained a severe brain injury. The impact was to the right frontal lobe; however, there is significant injury to his entire brain. He has been in a coma since the accident and does not seem to be progressing, in the doctors eyes. He does move when stimulated; however, they say they are most likely not "purposeful" movements, and the movements are called "posturing". He is breathing on his own and is being weaned off the ventalator and all of his vital signs are normal. In addition to his brain injury, he has a shattered pelvis and some other physical injuries, but the pelvis is the most serious. They were going to do surgery on his pelvis; however, decided to hold off on that due to the statistical outlook of the brain. I feel they've pretty much given up hope for my husband. We are in a good hospital, but there is one with a stronger reputation close by. How do I go about getting a second opinion? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013