Brain injury. Partial seizures activity. Sharp pain, bad memory. What now?

Hello, My name is Sean and I have been dealing with a brain injury since 1997 when I was in a car accident. since then I have traveled to Montreal for lots of testing and 2 surgeries on my right temporal lobe (resection). They were seeing activity on both the right and left temporal lobe. The simple partial seizures were so small that I was not seeing most of them myself. I am not having any trouble with the right side now. I am taking Vimpat 300mg and Keppra 2500mg to control the seizure activity but I am having some seizures still and all the pain after the seizures is on the left side. I am also having 6-10 left pains on the left everyday. The pains are very sharp. I am not seeing any seizure activity with the pain but these pains are the very same as the pains after a seizure. I am very active considering what I have to deal with. I have not worked or been able to drive in 5 years. My memory is bad and is getting worse. I love life so never have any negative thoughts. I like hearing any thoughts on my troubles. Thank You
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012