Brain inflammation after viral flu leading to double vision, left side body weakness, walking difficulty. Treatment?

Hi, My query is that 8 years ago i had a virul flu which caused inflamation on my brain and resulted in my right eye muscle collasing and giving me double vision . After a few years my eye recovered and is better however the inflamation did leave a weakness on the left side of my body especially my arm and leg...I find it difficult walking even short disatnces and need a break, i cant carry heavy things....and i feel i have balance this likely to get better? or is there a remedy for this Thanks and Regards
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012