Brain hemorrhage, weakness, performed EVD. What treatment further?

hi , i want an advise. My dad fell in the bathroom on 30th Nov 2012 and was hospitalized . he was diagnosed for Brain Hemorrhage and right side weakness. we performed EVD extra ventricular drain to drain the excess fluid . according to the doc my dad was not stable enough for a shunt . he was in the hospital for 36 days and the docs requested to take him home . now he has been discharged he is awake but no movement as such .. can you advise what treatment should we go for
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013