Brain hemorrhage. Right side body paralysed, memory loss. On treatment. No relief. Treatment?

Hi, I am sameer kumar sinha. My father age 64 got brain hemorrhage in feb 2011. On that his right side of body paralysed & he lost the memory . Even after more than 1 year of treatment his voice is not clear & he does not remember the name of medicines(he was working as a private doctor), Right now his treatment is going on the physician from SGPGI Lucknow. Now i want to take him to NIMHANS. can you suggest the best neuro physician in NIMHANS bangalore
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012