Brain and lung cancer, confusion, put on ventilator. Brain surgery done. Treatment?

Hi, My sister has brain and lung cancer . She has brain surgery and was doing okay. Friday night she got very confused and we couldn t get her in bed. She went to the hospital and was put on a vent and removed because of carbon levels. Does that make any sense? Today she had a burst of energy and was much more lucid. Is this normal? In three months she has had brain surgery and fell and had a hip replacement . She is also very close to dialysis .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012