Brain and heart zaps. Given reglan and benadryl. Heart attack?

I am 29 and am experiencing brain and heart zaps from recent medical trama. ( I had taken xanex for a week for the first time in my life, had bad side effects because i mized it with amoxicilian, then developed insomia because of it, went to the hospital to be forced but to sleep but instead was given medication (reglan and benadryl) that i was allergic to/had bad side effects for almost 2 weeks from Reglan which made my entire situation worse.

what can I take for brain zaps and heart zaps? I'm literally scarred of having a heart attack from it and its affecting my everyday life -Never had an problems in my life untill now
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013