Brain MRI shows no evidence of bleed, mass or infarct. Mucus retention cyst in maxillary sinus noted. Interpretation?

HI doctor I was done mri brain without contrast and my impression was:there is no evidence of a bleed ,mass or infarct.There are a couple of very tiny nonspecific punctate subcortical white matter foci.Incidental note is made of a partially empty sella.Mild mucosal thickening and mucus retention cyst formation is noted in the inferior left maxillary sinus pleas let me answer,thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013